Who are we?
At FATPOKE we care about your privacy and believe in transparency. We are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices.
This policy explains our privacy practices for https://fatpoke.com (we’ll refer to it as the “site”).
What data do we collect?
- Automatically-Collected Information: when you visit FATPOKE some information will be automatically collected, such as your computer’s technical address (or ‘IP address’), referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data.
- Information Logs: when you visit our site we automatically collect and store certain information in log files. This includes your IP address, URL, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time requests to type to our site and error responses returned by our site.
- Contact Information: we receive and store any information you enter on our site. For example, when visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Please view the relevant data protection documents provided by our host company, Siteground, for further details on this matter.
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide FATPOKE with most of the data we collect when you use or view our site via your browser’s cookies.
- We also use Google Analytics to better understand what people look at on our site. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
How will we use your data?
- We use analytics tools to improve the services on our site.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What are your data protection rights?
- If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How do we protect your data?
- We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt information you input before it is sent to us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that FATPOKE has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF